Barcelona - 4 nights
Barcelona, located on the Mediterranean coast. This is a city of contrasts. Mountains and coast, modern architecture and its thousand years of history.
- Spend time in Park Guell, visit Casa Batlló and La Pedrera, designed by Antoni Gaudi.
- Don’t miss Sagrada Famila the most remarkable Gaudi’s project in Barcelona. Since 1882, the church is still under construction. However, it is worth to visit. You will need more than half of the day to take a tour at the church, visit its museum and towers. Learn about Gaudy famous design and a history of the church.
- If you are interested in art, visit the Picasso Museum and Contemporary Art museum.
- Explore Barcelona on Hop-on Hop-off bus and Gothic Quarter walking tour.
- Visit Museum of the History of Barcelona, where underground you will see the remains of the old city buildings, the winery, laundry, and fish drying plant and where you will walk along the streets of Roman Barcelona. The museum, located near the Cathedral of Barcelona, is one of the most beautiful Gothic buildings in Barcelona.
- Visit the Poble Espanyol (Spanish Village) that was built in 1929 for the International Exhibition in Barcelona. The village contains 116 buildings that represents Spanish architecture. There is a beautiful Magic Fountain located in front of Palau Nacional. A very nice view of the fountain, which is illuminated at night, is from the top of Arenas de Barcelona.
- There are many offers for theme tours available, such as a coastline bike tour, photography tour, sailing trip or FC Barcelona football stadium tour and museum.
- Take half-day Montserrat monastery tour or St. Benet Monastery & wine tasting.
- Try local cuisine. There are many tours to choose from for foodies - chocolate and sweets, gourmet tapas walking tour and Spanish wine tasting tour.
- Relax on the one of sandy Barcelona beaches after your busy day.
- Travel from Barcelona to Madrid (travel time by train 2 hrs. 30 min).
Madrid - the capital of Spain and historical center of art, history and culture.
- Explore Madrid. Walk through Plaza Mayor, visit Mercado de San Miguel, and the Plaza de Cibeles.
- Visit the colorful food market of Mercado de San Miguel, Plaza Mayor, Zarzuela Opera, Prado museum, Thyssen-Bornemisza, Cerralbo Museum, Templo de Debod, and Basilica de San Francisco el Grande.
- Visit Toledo – the city with over 2000 years history. This is the one of the Spanish city you must see. Known as a city of three cultures - Arabs, Jews, and Christians, the place of the Alcazar fortress, palaces, churches, mosques and synagogues. Travel time to Toledo from Madrid by train is 33 min.
- Visit Segovia from Madrid - the UNESCO world heritage cities. Various civilizations (Romans, Arabs, Jews, and Christians) have left an artistic heritage that is difficult to match elsewhere. Travel time to Segovia from Madrid by train 26 min.
- Take the El Escorial Monastery &Valley of the Falle tour or Madrid Hop-on Hop-off bus
- Take Flamenco lesson, cooking classes or wine tour.
- Spend time in Retiro Park (Parque del Retiro).
- Travel from Madrid to Seville by train - 2 hr 30 min.
Seville is located in the south of Spain in the region of Andalusia. The city is the centre of Andalusian culture, bullfighting and famous Flamenco dance. Seville is one of the largest historical centres in Europe and capital of the festivals – Easter Week and April Fair of Seville.
- Travel to Cordoba from Seville (travel time by train 41 min). Discover the awe-inspiring Cordoba Mezquita (cathedral-mosque), wander through the streets of the ancient Jewish quarter.
- Take a Granada day trip from Seville, visit Alhambra and Generalife Gardens. Travel time by train 3 hrs.
- Explore Seville. Visit Plaza de España, Royal Maestranza Bullring and its museum, UNESCO world heritage sites attractions Seville Cathedral and Royal Alcazar Palace.
- Walk through the Santa Cruz - the most picturesque and beautiful part of the city, take Hop-on Hop-off tour and Guadalquivir river cruise.
- Try local cuisine and cherry wine. Don't miss sea products that are not available nowhere else in other seas.
- Relax after your busy day of sightseeing in Seville. Watch a Flamenco show in one of the city's "tablaos", take Arabian thermal bath, massage or aromatherapy. Enjoy wine and tapas sitting outside and watching the world go by.