1. How wellness travel differs from another types of travel?
All other other types of travel have the main purpose for travelers to see what destination offers. Travelers' busy itinerary include as many as possible activities, attractions, exploring one or a few countries in the same trip. This leaves them exhausted and stressed out.
Wellness travelers focus on their health and well-being. They want to relax, unwind, escape busy everyday life, connect with themselves and nature. Itineraries for health and wellness transforming retreats are fundamentally different. Travelers stay at the same place for the entire duration of their wellness holidays. Their days are carefully planned. However, they still have enough leisure time to explore the surroundings, go for excursions, have quiet time, watch the beautiful sunset and night sky, walk on the sand along the beach, swim in turquoise water, listen to soft waves crashing on the shore, and take the sunbath. They enjoy their time and return home feeling much better than when they left. Recreational wellness travel is a pleasant and relaxing getaway to your preferred destination, with activities of the type and level you are comfortable with.
2. Wellness travel benefits
Wellness retreat is an ideal choice for those who want to come back fully recharged and refreshed from their healing and relaxing holidays. Also, it is the perfect way to take steps toward a healthy lifestyle and get lasting result from wellness holidays. The approach is to harmonize your body and mental well-being. The most comprehensive wellness retreat is truly transformational.
3. Reasons to consider wellness retreat
Wellness travel is a journey for relaxation, recreation, and rejuvenation. The holistic treatment retreat of one's body, mind, and spirit is designed to pursuit the optimal health and well-being and get lasting result.
There are numerous comfortable accommodations such as wellness hotels, resorts, lodges, and private villas surrounded by stunning natural beauty. Travelers can find there a wide variety of recreational facilities, fitness activities, healthy food, lovely places for a time of spiritual refreshment, spaces for practicing yoga and Pilates, and connecting with nature. The highly qualified yoga instructors, nutritionists, therapists, and personal trainers provide guidance for wellness travelers to build and achieve their optimum well-being.
5. Locations for wellness retreats
Places selected for wellness retreats situate in the mountains and beachfront setting, jungle or countryside. There are many magical peaceful places around the globe where you can relax, renew and restore your well-being.
Wellness hotels and spa are located:
- in proximity to nature that allow people to reconnect with the healing elements of nature
- in the restful surroundings that allow them to relax
- in the best clean natural environment which includes high air quality that are fundamental for healing
- places with opportunity for various outdoor or/and water activities
Get authentic experience and spa treatments in Costa Rica, Canada, USA, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Lithuania, Germany, Spain, Italy, France, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Barbados, Antigua and Barbuda, Mexico, Greece, Puerto Rico, Belize, Santa Lucia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Japan, Sri Lanka, India, etc.. Choose destination you would like to visit. There is a lot of time to explore new places, visit attractions, and have some leisure time.
Wellness retreats focus on holistic treatments that aim to improve one’s health and well-being. Holistic treatment is non-invasive and unique because it allows a person to unplug, harmonize his or her body and mental well-being. Depending on the retreat package, they can include some of the practices, treatments, and activities listed below.
● Yoga, meditation, and pilates ● Relaxation ● Fitness ● Massages ● Ayurveda ● Aromatherapy ● Reiki ● Natural therapy ● Reflexoterapy ● Infrared and cryo sauna ● Sound therapy ● Forest bathing ● Turkish bath ● Floating bath ● Hot spring bathing ● Nutrition workshops ● Healthy culinary cooking classes ● Yoga classes ● Art classes ● Workshop on health nutrition, detoxification and energy optimization ● Hiking, cycling, canoeing, Nordic walking, adventure travel
8. Retreats theme
Whatever your health and wellness goal is, there is a wellness holidays that meet your needs and expectations.
● Weight loss ● Stress management ● Detox ● Anti-ageing ● Life coaching ● Spiritual healing ● Energy Healing ● Emotional healing ● Boost immunity ● Wellness screening ● Sleep well ● Women health ● Fitness ● Fasting retreat ● Fusion fitness ● Digital detox ● Couple’s retreat
● Family holidays retreats
9. Types of wellness travel
Primary - trip motivated by wellness purpose for entire duration of the traveler vacation
Secondary - integration of a few days of wellness retreats in the traveler leisure holidays
Group retreat - designed for a small group of like-minded people with a focus on a specific wellness theme led by the experts in their respective fields
Personal retreat - fully tailored retreat for an individual designed according to one's needs, interests, and fitness level with recommendation and supervision of the experts
Get fit, reconnect with yourself and enhance your well-being in one of the worldwide wellness destinations.