The first MSC Cruises ship Opera departed from Havana on December 22, 2015 and visited Jamaica, the Cayman Islands and Mexico. The cruise company offered 16 Caribbean cruises. Due to huge demand for this cruise, second MSC ship Armonia will start sailing from Havana in November 2016 for the winter 2016-2017 season, offering 8 day cruises visiting:
- Montego Bay (Jamaica), Georgetown (Cayman Islands), and Cozumel (Mexico) or
- Roatan (Honduras), Belize City (Belize), Costa Maya (Mexico) and Isla de La Juventus (Cuba).
MSC Cruises offers inclusive Experiences (additional services). It allows guests, cruising on board of Opera and Armonia, to choose from 4 Experience packages and customize their holiday experience, based on their preferences and benefits included into each Experience.
- Bella – designed for a pleasant stay on the board and add additional onboard services.
- Fantastica – gives guests greater comfort options and flexibility.
- Aurea - offers all-inclusive comfort for the guests staying in suites and balcony staterooms.
- Wellness – gives guest wellness at its best (available only for 2017 cruises).
There are numerous options for cruising available with the Thomson Cruises, Celestyal Crystal, Saga Cruises, Noble Caledonia, Star Clipper, Fathom, Hapag-Lloyd, Sea Cloud Cruises, Fred. Olsen Cruise Line, and Ponanat Yacht Cruises and Expeditions. They are offering a wide range of cruises from/to Cuba. Royal Caribbean Cruises and Pearl Seas Cruises are waiting for permissions from the Cuban government to start sailing to Cuba.
Choose the ship that suits you and satisfy your needs. Combine your cruise journey with a stay in one of an all-inclusive resorts before or after your cruise and get unforgettable experience and truly relaxing holidays in Cuba.