2. Amsterdam's Tulip & Flower Festival in Holland from March 24 to May 16 - the most well-known tulip festival in the world. Walking around the Keukenhof Park, you will adore a beautiful colorful field in bloom, where 7 million tulips are planted each year. There are also fantastic collection of daffodils, hyacinths and many other flowering bulbs in the garden and four pavilions. The park is the biggest flower park in the world. It attracts over a million visitors every year.
4. Canadian Tulip Festival in Ottawa, May 13 -23, features over one million tulips in more than a dozen varieties for public display. The festival will take place in Commissioners Park beside Dow’s Lake and the historic Rideau Canal. The visitors will have the opportunity to participate in Ikebana workshops, explore Dutch culture, enjoy colorful flowers, music and fireworks.
5. Flower Festivals in Japan. There are many places in Japan are worth to visit in springtime to celebrate blossoms:
- Mt. Fuji Shibazakura (Moss Phlox) festival running from April 18 to May 31 at the Fuji Motosuko Resort.
- Nemophila (Baby Blue-Eyes) festival from April 25 to May 17 in Hitachi Seaside Park (Ibaraki Prefecture) where 4.5 million nemophila are in bloom.
- Rose festival in Kyu-Furuhawa from May 9 to June 7.
- Flower festival in Tachikawa from March 21 to May 24.
- Fuji (Wisteria) festival in Tochigi Prefecture from April 17 to May 17.