1. Change your lifestyle. No more excuses! Make a commitment to healthy living.
There are a few excuses that can hold you back from starting a healthy lifestyle:
- Excuse # 1 - I can't afford it because I have limited budget. No problem. You will not spend any penny if you will take a walk or hike in the park, do gardening, swim in the river or lake, dance, play beach volleyball, tennis or soccer, practice yoga or Pilates at home, etc.
- Excuse # 2 - I don't have a friend or partner to accompany me. It is understandable, especially if you need a partner or a few of them for a sport game. Join Meetup.com, community or club groups. There are many like-minded people who share your interests and activities.
- Excuse # 3 - I don't have time. There is nothing more important than wellbeing. Find time to take care of your health.
2. Take a break and smell the roses. Mahatma Gandhi said: "It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver". Take a few day's break from your work to recharge and unwind if you feel tired, stressed, and exhausted.
3. Take vacations. As per the Expedia's 2014 vacation deprivation study, between 80 and 90 percent of people worldwide say that vacations make them feel happier, better rested, closer to their family, less stressed, and more relaxed. There are many ways to get away at low cost.
Improve your health and wellbeing! Live and work well!